VibSoft Data Acquisition Software
- Dedicated to laser vibrometers
- Wide choice of bandwidth up to 40 MHz
- Analog and digital version
- Turn-key systems
VibSoft Data Acquisition Features:
- Control of all vibrometer settings via RS-232 interface; all settings stored with the data files – ideal for test-stand installations and extensive test series (with most models)
- Integrated signal enhancement provides the best laser vibrometer performance
- Integrated function generator (option) including user-defined excitation waveforms–tight control and synchronization
- Provides live video images of the test object and laser beam position (optional)*for easy measurement point definition and documentation
- Acquires time and FFT response signatures for arbitrary drive voltages
- Averages the input signal in the time domain
- Differentiates and integrates in time and frequency domain
- Calculates FFT with up to 12,800 lines of resolution; optional zoom FFT and extended FFT resolution up to 819,200 lines available
- IEPE (ICP) support for third-party sensors (with most models)
* requires VIB-S-Video option, sensor head equipped with internal video camera and PC with video input
VibSoft Data Processing Features:
- Displays third octave, magnitude, real and imaginary, and Nyquist diagrams
- Provides complex spectral analysis with auto power, cross power, H1, H2, FRF, PSD, phase and coherence functions
- Applies digital high-low and band-passfilters
- Extensive peak analysis capability is enhanced by a band cursor providing statistical parameters and harmonic oscillator curve fitting. A harmonic cursor plots up to 12 cursor lines at the 2nd, 3rd, order of the base frequency
- Visual Basic Scripting (VBS) simplifies automatic test routines and enables interfacing with other software
- Exports data in ASCII and UFF; provides direct access to binary data for processing in MATLAB and LabView using the PolyFileAccess open data interface (Microsoft COM standard)
Freedom to Move: VibSoft-20
The VibSoft-20 is a full-featured USB-based dual-channel FFT analyzer and time- trace data recorder for up to 64 Msamples and 204,800 FFT lines (optional). Standard features include 20 kHz signal and reference channels, IEPE power supply for third-party sensors (e.g. force transducers) on the reference channel, anti-aliasing filters and DC and AC coupling. VibSoft-20 requires no external power source. Thus, powerful data analysis is at your fingertips anywhere you can take a notebook computer.
The Workhorse: VibSoft PC-based
The analog-to-digital converter (ADC) board included in these packages is intended for digitizing both the analog velocity and displacement signals from the vibrometer controller output, as well as reference signals of various origins. VibSoft can be operated in conjunction with any single-point laser vibrometer ranging from industrial vibration sensors to high-end, OFV-5000-based vibrometer systems. VibSoft is available as a standard two-channel version with maximum signal bandwidths of either.
- 80 kHz (VibSoft-8x)
- 1 MHz (VibSoft-100x)
- 2 MHz (VibSoft-100x with bandwidth extension)
- 40 MHz (VibSoft-M2-40) .
When more inputs are needed for velocity, displacement or frequency response measurements, VibSoft can be ordered in an expanded four-channel version that works well with the OFV-5000 Modular Vibrometer Controller.
Polytec offers turn-key solutions based on an industrial-grade 19" PC or a desktop PC.
The Highest Resolution: VibSoft-VDD
VibSoft-VDD is a software package for PC-based vibrometer systems. In the VDD system, a quadrature demodulator generates the sine and cosine components of the sensor head signal. These are digitized by a high-sampling-rate ADC board inside the Data Management System to measure the dynamic displacement of the test object. The VDD PC-based digital vibrometer is an excellent tool to characterize very small dynamic displacements with a bandwidth up to 2 MHz, flat response and a solution of 2 pm.